Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goals

I figure that every good program should start with some goal-setting. Obviously, my biggest goal is to improve my riding. My secondary goal is to look hot in a cute little dress. What can I say? I'm vain. Or I'm honest. Or both. I want to be able to show up to a rated hunter show in my Tailored Sportsman breeches and NOT feel awkward and totally out of place.

So, in no particular order, here is what I am hoping to accomplish with my new exercise obsession:

1.) Improve my flexibility
2.) Tone shoulders and upper arms
3.) Increase upper-body strength (I have terrible upper-body strength. Terrible.)
4.) Increase my endurance.
5.) Lose (or at least reduce) some of these love-handles.

Of course, I'm somewhat certain that focusing on 1-4 will certainly help 5, but I just wanted to make sure it's up there. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment